Thursday, September 30, 2010

How to...

I found this really helpful website with basically total instructions for making a scratch film and also ideas for making them coloured through using household type of things such as felt tip markers and cellophane...colour is definately something I will be trying and exploring further...I am a little bit worried about what I have done so far though in terms of the patterns that I have created and how different they are from the previous frame and the size of each frame, but i'll see how it goes.

I have managed to fine 2 other artists that do similar work,

I love Stephanie Maxwells work, I find it extremely interesting as she incorporates other

images into her scratch films...





Thad Povey is another artist thatI came across who has an eccentric sort of style of film making


Original Celluloid from Scratch Film Junkies

No comments:

Post a Comment