Monday, August 16, 2010

Lou Manna

Lou Manna...



View his website here

it is honestly worth checking out...

I love his photographs especially the fruit and veg photos...
The image below makes me think of the pear as a vulnerable object






I can just imagine the image above to be edited with smiling little pea faces and then in the next shot a hand ripping them from their comfy little home with shocked little faces...







His cocktail photography is worth checking out...totally makes you feel thirsty after looking at it.



I think Lou Manna has a great sense of light and colour but I also think he in a way captures what the food represents and brings out its qualities...the colour in corn photograph above with its golden yellow lighting captures the essense of how we see corn.


No comments:

Post a Comment