Thursday, August 26, 2010

Possible idea for project

Colour in a black and white world

Well...I was thinking about possibly playing with black and white photos only highlighting certain features in colour.
In terms of a narrative I think I will have one main character who wanders around the black and white streets as an 'alien', as someone 'different' and slowly either everything that he touches will change to colour or he will change things into colour in the area he is in.
As a series I might start him out as portraying a very lonely life and then eventually introducing colour and possibly a partner.
I think colour could symbolise life and vibrancy and the pictures that I take will be slightly morbid with a dull feeling with one part of it being different/happy and full of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment